🎄Hello, Tourism Partners,
Amador Council of Tourism’s next gathering is Tuesday, December 18th, 5:30 pm at Sutter Creek Provisions. Members are free and $10 for non-members. First drink is hosted by Amador Council of Tourism and light appetizers will be provided. Join Amador Council of Tourism on the night, and enjoy the festivities for free.
We have so much to celebrate this year. For example:
· 15 years of inviting visitors to Amador County
· Best of Show (Golden Bear) Counties Exhibits at State Fair
· Sold-out, better-than-ever “Supper Under the Stars”
· Yelp Elite Gold Country Getaway
· Fresh new design for visitamador.com
· Booking engine for lodging at no cost to lodging owners
· And you, our partners, who make it all possible!
I am grateful to all of you for the support shown to Amador Council of Tourism this year. I wish you the very best of the holidays, and a prosperous New Year!
Thank you for your support,
Amador Council of Tourism
PO Box 40/460 Sutter Hill Road, Ste. D
Sutter Creek CA 95685