Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Monday, May 9, 2016
Hello Board members and friends of Jackson....
Wednesday morning, May 11th, is our (second-to-the-last) JBCA board meeting, 8:30 AM, ACF office. Agenda below and attached (Click here) -- see you there! Lucy
JBCA BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:30 am ACF Office
- Motherlode Cruise Car Show Report
- Kit Carson Mountain Men Wagon Train Review
- Transition to Chamber/ACT/City management – Discussion:
- Initial Jackson Promotion Committee meeting
- Draft TOT request -- review
- Visit Jackson Website Revisions
- Phone service, internet, office closure
- Jackson Printed Materials (City Brochure, Rack Cards, Walking Tour)
- Music on Main St system and service transfer to City
- Furniture to ACF or ??, supplies to Chamber office and storage
- Amador Council of Tourism update
- Other Business/Announcements
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Hello, Tourism Supporters-
Amador Council of Tourism has moved to a new location, 460 Sutter Hill Road, Suite D, near the intersection of Ridge Road and Highway 49. We are located near the taco truck, if you have purchased a meal there.
And our board meeting is next Thursday, May 12th, 9 am, Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort. Agenda and minutes will follow. All are welcome to attend.
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort generously provides a light breakfast, including coffee and tea. If you wish to meet early, I will be there at 8:30 am. Meeting starts promptly at 9; please allow 1-1/2 hours for agenda and business updates.
Plan B for Barbera, June 1-10: Because Barbera Festival sells out every year, we are inviting visitors to consider other days and activities, between June 1st and June 10th. What is your business planning on those days? Forward your event or promotion to email@example.com, and we will add it to our information. It can be about Barbera, something Italian, or something else altogether- Plan B. We will promote this through our website and social media for your business.
We look forward to serving you from our new location. Please call or email us if you have questions or concerns. If you wish to speak or meet with me specifically, please make an appointment. We can even meet at the new location.
Thank you for your support,
Amador Council of Tourism
PO Box 40/460 Sutter Hill Road, Ste. D
Sutter Creek CA 95685
Please note our new physical address, effective May 2nd!
Monday, May 2, 2016