Happy New Year, tourism supporters!
We wish you a prosperous New Year. As you make your plans for the year, please remember Amador Council of Tourism offers the following services and support:
1. Business listing on visitamador.com: please review your business name, location, hours, and description.
2. Ticket sales: we love to be a ticket outlet for your events. Our office is centrally located and very accessible.
3. Event listings on visitamador.com: if you have a recurring event, we have already added it to our 2016 calendar through June. Please review the details: location, date, hours. Send us updates, corrections. If you have a new event, it is our pleasure to list the event on our calendar and get the word out. We have the most current, extensive calendar of events in Amador and our visitors are looking out 6 to 8 weeks, when planning to visit.
4. Marketing expertise: I attend travel shows and professional growth conferences and read newly-published studies each year. I work to stay up-to-date on latest trends in travel and destination marketing. Please do call and ask questions, pitch me ideas, or tell me what’s working for you.
5. Advertising opportunities: Amador Council of Tourism negotiates discount pricing, when putting together its advertising campaigns. Pricing varies on publication and frequency, and we trust you to judge which opportunity will work best for your business. Also if you are approached with a good advertising idea, please pass it to us and let us review it and as appropriate, negotiate the pricing.
You can always reach me on my cell phone, 209-969-5065.
Here’s to a better year than last, and all of us getting there together.
Thank you for the privilege of marketing Amador County and your business.
Thanks for your support.
Amador Council of Tourism
PO Box 40/115 Valley View Way
Sutter Creek CA 95685