Below are some quick requests, plus advertising opportunities in 2019- before we are swept away with holiday bustle.
1. Plaid Friday Amador is coming together. Thank you to those who have emailed the Chamber or Tourism Council with your specials. There is still time to get them to us for the website.
2. Please let us know if you will be open the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
We have a calendar listing called: Restaurants open Thanksgiving Day, for example. Thank you for letting us know.
3. 2019 Event Calendars: please send us your events calendar for 2019 as soon as possible. It helps us plan our promotions and marketing and provide valuable information to potential visitors that plan ahead.
4. San Francisco Chronicle: Amador Council of Tourism is partnering with San Francisco Chronicle to publish an insert in the Sunday edition, February 3rd. there is a possibility of doing it with Gold Country Visitors Association, Sunday, March 10. The second date is still to be confirmed. The online components along with the print version of these inserts have been very effective. I hope you can budget to have an ad in at least one of these editions.
5. Tuesday, December 18, General Membership Meeting, 5:30 pm, Sutter Creek Provisions. Plan to join us and celebrate our 15 years of inviting visitors to Amador. Free to members, with first drink hosted by Amador Council of Tourism. Thank you to Sutter Creek Provisions for hosting our year-end gathering.
Please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my cell, 2099695065.
Thank you for your support,
Amador Council of Tourism
PO Box 40/460 Sutter Hill Road, Ste. D
Sutter Creek CA 95685